- Some Advice
Pretty good advice for everyone.... .. no matter what your age!
Time is like a river . . . You cannot touch the same water twice, because the flow has passed and will never pass again. Enjoy every moment of life.
- For those who are already 45, start practicing..
- For those almost 45, get ready.
- For those where 50 is a long way off, help your parents do it.
For Those Over 50 Years Old:
1. Focus onenjoying people , not on indulging in or accumulating material things.
2. Plan to spend whatever you have saved. You deserve to enjoy it and the healthy years you have left..
Travel if you can afford it. Don't leave anything for your children or loved ones to quarrel about.
By leaving too much, you may even cause more trouble when you are gone.
3. Live in thehere and now, not in the yesterdays and tomorrow's. It is only today that you can handle.
Yesterday is gone, tomorrow may not even happen.
4. Enjoy your grandchildren(if blessed with any) but don't be their full time baby sitter.
5. Accept physical weakness, sickness and other physical pains. It is a part of the aging process.
Enjoy whatever your health can allow.
6. Enjoy what you are and what you have right now.STOP working hard for what you do not have..
If you don't have them, it's probably too late.
7. Enjoy your life with your spouse, children, grandchildren and friends.
People, who truly love you, love you for yourself,not for what you have.
Anyone who loves you for what you have willjust give you misery.
And you probably know that by now.
8.Forgive and accept forgiveness. Forgive yourself and others.
Enjoy peace of mind and peace of soul.
9.Befriend death. It's a natural part of the life cycle. Don't be afraid of it.
Death is the beginning of a new and better life.
So, prepare yourself not for death but for a new life with the Almighty.
10. Be at peace with your Creator.
For ... He is all you have after you leave this journey on Earth.
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants