- Good Quotes
Courtesy: R.Vijayaragavan, Chennai
1. "Well done is better than well said."
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
2. "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to put its pants on."
Winston Churchill (1874-1965)
3. "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
Mother Teresa (1910-1997)
4. "Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth."
George Washington (1732-1799)
5. "The time is always right to do what is right."
Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)
6. "All the adversity I've had in my life, has strengthened me. You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
Walt Disney (1901-1966)
7. "Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today."
Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)
8. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vince Lombardi (1913-1970)
9. "It is better to light the candle than to curse the darkness."
Eleanor Roosevelt (1884-1962)
10. "A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
Dwight Eisenhower (1890-1969)
11. "The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
Nelson Mandela (1918 - )
12. "We must become the change we wish to see in the world."
Mahatma Gandhi (1869-1948)
13. "The best and most beautiful things in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."
Helen Keller (1880-1968)
14. "Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
Henry Ford (1863-1947)
15. "Life is one grand, sweet song, so start the music."
Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants