USEFUL TIPS WHILE USING A CELLPHONE
1. EMERGENCYThe Emergency Number worldwide for **Mobile** is 112
.* If you find yourself out of coverage area of your mobile network and there is an emergency, dial 112 and the mobile will search any existing network to establish the emergency number for you, and interestingly this number 112 can be dialed even if the keypad is locked. **Try it out.**
2. Have you locked your keys in the car? Does your car have remote keys?This may come in handy someday. Good reason to own a cell phone:
If you lock your keys in the car and the spare keys are at home, call someone at home on their cell phone from your cell phone.
Hold your cell phone about a foot from your car door and have the person at your home press the unlock button, holding it near the mobile phone on their end. Your car will unlock.
Saves someone from having to drive your keys to you. Distance is no object. You could be hundreds of miles away, and if you can reach someone who has the other "remote" for your car, you can unlock the doors (or the trunk).
3. Hidden Battery powerImagine your cell battery is very low, you are expecting an important call and you don't have a charger. Nokia instrument comes with a reserve battery.
To activate, press the keys *3370# your cell will restart with this reserve and the instrument will show a 50% increase in battery. This reserve will get charged when you charge your cell next time.
4. How to disable a STOLEN mobile phone?To check your Mobile phone's serial number, key in the following digits on your phone: * # 0 6 # A 15 digit code will appear on the screen. This number is unique to your handset. Write it down and keep it somewhere safe. When your phone get stolen, you can phone your service provider and give them this code. They will then be able to block your handset so even if the thief changes the SIM card, your phone will be totally useless. You probably won't get your phone back, but at least you know that whoever stole it can't use/sell it either.
5. Be careful while using your mobile phoneWhen you try to call someone through mobile phone, donâ€™t put your mobile closer to your ears until the recipient answers.
Because directly after dialing, the mobile phone would use it's maximum signaling power, which is: 2watts = 33dbi Please Be Careful, Message as received (Save your brain).
Please use left ear while using cell (mobile), because if you use the right one it will affect brain directly.
This is a true fact from Apollo medical team.
Please spread this useful information around
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants