- Asthama ! Remedy ! Relief ! Treatment
Asthma Remedy/Asthma Relief/New Asthma Treatment
* Breathing polluted air.
* Inhaling other respiratory irritants such as perfumes or cleaning products.
* Exposure to airway irritants at the workplace.
* Breathing in allergy causing substances (allergens) such as molds, dust, or animal dander.
* An upper respiratory infection, such as a cold, flu, sinusitis, or bronchitis.
* Exposure to cold, dry weather.
* Emotional excitement or stress.
* Physical exertion or exercise.
* Chest tightness.
* Difficulty speaking.
Symptoms may occur during the day or at night. If they happen at night, they may disturb your sleep.
Home Remedies for Asthma:
* Mullein oil is used to fight respiratory congestion, is very important to make it as a tea for faster results.
* If exercise triggers asthma attacks, cut back the amount of salt in your diet and take 2,000 mg. of Vitamin C one hour before your workout.
* Eat salmon 3 times a week and take salmon oil capsules.
* Drink coffee and Soft drinks with caffeine (colas), caffeine dilates the bronchial airways.
* The Patient should be given Garlic Cloves boiled in thirty Grams of Milk daily.
* Soak dry Grapes in Water at Night and keep in cold Milk for half an hour and chew them.
* Regular Chewing of Fennel helps expel infected mucous from the chest.
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants