- The Suitcase
If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
" I always feel happy. You know why ? Because I don't expect anything from anyone.Expectations always hurt. Life is short, So love your life, Be happy, and keep smiling,that's life, feel it, live it, love it and enjoy it " (William Shakespeare )
A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
- God said: Alright son its time to go.- surprised the man responded: Now? So soon? I had a lot of plans...- I'm sorry but its time to go.
- What do you have in that suitcase? the man asked
-God answered: Your belongings My belongings? you mean my things, my clothes, my money?
-God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth.
- Is it my memories? the man asked.-God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time
- Is it my talents?
-God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances.
- Is it my friends and family?
-God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path.
- Is it my wife and son?
- God answered: They were never yours the belonged to your heart.
- Is it my body?
- God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust.
-Is it my soul?
God answered: No that is mine.
Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty. With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???
-God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only yours. Life is just a moment. a moment that belongs to you. For this reason enjoy this time while you have it. Don't let anything that you think you own stop you from doing so.
Live your life
Don't forget to be happy, that is the only thing that matters.
Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here.
YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING
Share this reflection with anyone you love or appreciate. Enjoy every second you live.
Post your comments to Facebook
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants