- Remembering our father of the Nation
Here are ten life changing tips inspired by one of the greatest leaders of the 20th century - Mohandas Gandhi.
1. You can change the world. "Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
2. Think positive. "A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes."
3. Cherish life. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
4. Don't give up. "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win."
5. Practice compassion. "An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind."
6. Live in harmony. "Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony."
7. Forgive. "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
8 Meditate. "I have so much to accomplish today that I must meditate for two hours instead of one."
9. Serve others. "The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others."
10. Live life to the fullest. "In a gentle way, you can shake the world.”
Post your comments to Facebook
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants