- Message is for all Indians
Courtesy: Subramanian, kalakad
"Prevention of Communal and Targeted Violence Bill" (PCTV Bill)
Read carefully what Dr Subramanian Swamy has analysed about that Bill:
Minority institutions including Jamait-e-Ulema are forcing Congress for passing this bill. Congress wants this bill to win 2014 election with 'Minority' votes.
Salient features of The Prevention of Communal and Targeted Violence Bill- PCTV Bill:-
1) Based on the presumption that all 'Hindus are Criminals and Rioters’, this law can be invoked only against Hindus by minorities. (The bill defines Muslims, Christians etc. as “the Minority Group” in (sec 3.e))
2) Merely a complaint will be sufficient to file a FIR and the Hindu against whom the complaint is made, will be immediately arrested and assumed guilty UNLESS PROVEN otherwise (In normal criminal procedure, an accused is assumed innocent unless proven guilty);
3) All crimes under this Bill are Cognizable and Non-bail able [Clause 56 of May 2011 version];
4) It can trigger a new wave of extortion by minority groups against Hindus, the majority of whom are the working and business class. This will have colossal negative repercussions for the Indian economy.
5) Section 129 states that for prosecution of offences under Sec 9 there will be no limitation of time. It means a 'Minority' can reopen all cases against Hindus, all past cases right from 1950 onwards.
6) Under Sec. 42, a minority witness giving false statement before National authority CANNOT be prosecuted for giving FALSE evidence against a Hindu.
Just like Pakistan, Bangladesh or Kashmir, Hindus will be left with 3 options:
(iii) Suffer entire life
So oppose this Anti-Hindu, Anti-Bharat Bill by making all Hindus aware of its dangers and unite to fight it and remove the Anti-Hindu Anti-Bharat party who drafted this bill, or be prepared for above 3 options left for you your children.
Once again reminding you to take this matter very seriously, understand and discuss with your family friends share to spread awareness.
Post your comments to Facebook
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants