- HUMOUR CYBER CELL STYLE!
HUMOUR CYBER CELL STYLE!
SOURCE: unknown Like ”Humour In Uniform” this one is “Humour in CYBER CELL”! Have a good laugh and share with your friends too!
What if The IT Industry Start Making Films
1) Java wale job le jayenge - Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
2) Mera naam developer - Mera naam joker
3) Hum aapke memory mein rahate hain - Hum aapke dil mein rahte hain
4) Tera code chal gaya - Tera jadoo chal gaya
5) Har Din jo mail Karega - Har dil jho pyar karega
6) Network Ke Us Paar - Nadiya ke us Par
7) Debugging koi Khel nahi - Pyar koi khel nahi
8) Jis Desh mein Bill (gates) rahata Hai - Jis desh mein ganga bahthi hai
9) Kaho Na Virus Hai - Kaho naa pyar hai
10) Mr Network Lal - Mr. Natwarlal
There are four engineers traveling in a car, a mechanical engineer, a chemical engineer, an electrical engineer and a computer engineer. The car breaks down. Sounds to me as if the pistons have seized. we will have to strip down the engine before we can get the car working again, says the mechanical engineer. Well, says the chemical engineer, it sounded to me as if the fuel might be contaminated. I think we should clear out the fuel system. I thought it might be an grounding problem, says the electrical engineer, or maybe a faulty plug lead. They all turn to the computer engineer who has said nothing and say Well, what do you think. Ummm perhaps if we all get out of the car and get back in again.
Some of the Films linked to Computer Professional! pl read below.
Sajan Chale Sasural: Computer professional coming to US.
1942 A Love Story: Sticking to one company for more than a year.
Dil To Pagal Hai: Staying in India, dreaming of US.
Sapnay: Green card.
Sadma: Rejected H-1(B) Visa.
Deewana Mastana: Project Manager – Team Leader.
Beta: Home Phone bill exceeding $400pm.
Rakhwala: Project Manager.
Mr. Bechara: Computer professional in Singapore.
Zanjeer: Company bond.
Himmatwala: Breaking company bond.
Tohfa: H-4 Visa for your Wife.
Mawaali: Before coming to US.
Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman: Once you are in US.
Chaudhvin ka Chand: Assembly programmer.
Sahib Bibi aur Ghulam: Client, your company and you.
Shehanshah: Bill Gates.
Admi Sadak Ka: Jumping from company to company.
Dayawan: Company paying full salary in bench.
Anari: Year2000 programmer.
Phool Aur Kaanten: Microsoft – IBM.
Aaj Ka Gunda Raaj: Microsoft Monopoly in IT market.
Desh Premee: Going back to India for good.
Farz: Going to India every year.
Pyaasa: Longing for a Visa.
Agneepath: Going to Madras Consulate for getting a Visa.
Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar: After coming from consulate with a Visa.
Bud Naseeb: Not getting a Visa.
Himalaya Putra: Firmly asking for $70k from India.
Elan-E-Jung: Asking for increment.
Gupt: Agreement of Programmer with number of consultants.
Zakmee: After getting rejected twice for a Visa.
Swarg Se Sundar: On landing in US.
Ab Kya Hoga?: Applied for Green Card too late.
Jallad: INS People.
Kranti: Increase H-1 quota.
Main Khiladi Tu Anari: You and Immigration Officer.
Maharaja: Doctors who came to US in 70′s
Hairaan: Non-Computer professionals on seeing computer professional’s pay-check.
Hum Aapke Hain Kaun: Illegal Immigrants in US.
Aur Pyar Ho Gaya: After staying in US for a Year.
Pardes: India after 2 Years.
Daud: Coming to US.
Rangeela: After getting Green Card.
Bahaar Aane Tak: Time period between Green Card and Citizenship.
Once A Software Engineer Was Smoking In A Public Place
Old Man Saw Him And Said: You Did’nt See That Board Indicates Warning About ‘Smoking In Public Places Is Prohibited’
Software Engineer: Oye Uncle, I Am Software Engineer By Profession And We Only Worry About Bugs & Errors. Not Warnings!
How can you tell if you have been spending too much time at home on the Internet?
Your spouse emails you a message saying dinner is ready and she/he uses the address “Your firstname.lastname@example.org.”
You Know you are Addicted to the Internet When…
- You step out of your room and realize that your parents have moved, and you don’t have a clue when it happened.
- Your wife drapes a blond wig over your monitor to remind you of what she looks like.
- All of your friends have an @ in their names.
- Your dog has its own home page.
- You can’t call your mother… she doesn’t have a modem.
- You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
- You buy a Captain Kirk chair with a built-in keyboard and mouse.
- You get a new suit that says, “This best viewed with Netscape 4.01 or higher.”
- The last girl you asked out was only a jpeg.
- Your wife says communication is important in a marriage… so you buy another computer and install a second phone line so the two of you can chat.
Courtesy: K. Natarajan
Post your comments to Facebook
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants