- Top 20 motivational quotes
Courtesy: Hari Nair, Passion HR
1) It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog âˆ' Archie Griffen.
2) Nothing lasts forever. Not even your troubles âˆ' Arnold H Glasgow
3) There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle âˆ' Albert Einstein
4) Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave – Mary Tyler Moore
5) Being strong means rejoicing in who you are, complete with imperfections âˆ' Margaret Woodhouse
6) If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place âˆ' Nora Roberts
7) I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed âˆ' Michael Jordan.
8) The only place you find success before work is in the dictionary âˆ' May V. Smith
9) Where hope grows, miracles blossom âˆ' Elna Rae
10) A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent doing nothing âˆ' George Bernard Shaw
11) Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent âˆ' Eleanor Roosevelt
12) It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else's eyes âˆ' Sally Field
13) I quit being afraid when my first venture failed and the sky didn't fall down âˆ' Allen H. Neuharth
14) Hope never abandons you, you abandon it âˆ' George Weinberg
15) Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you âˆ' Ralph Waldo Emerson
16) Awards become corroded, friends gather no dust âˆ' Jesse Owens
17) People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within âˆ' Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
18) Nothing splendid has ever been achieved except by those who dared believe that something inside of them was superior to circumstance âˆ' Bruce Barton
19) Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it âˆ' John Maxwell
20) Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway âˆ' Mary Kay Ash
Hopefully those have given you a bit of a kick-start or even just offered enough of a distraction from your woes for you to get head above water. Feel free comment and post your own quotes below we'd love to hear what inspirational words you guys use to get pumped up and ready to face the world head on.
Thanks & Best Regards...........?
Hari Das Nair
Vice President & Group Head - Human Resources
Post your comments to Facebook
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants