- A few Indian (daily) achaaras and its science
1. It is advised to wake up early morning by 5.30 (In India, Indian time). This is the ideal time for keeping the brain active for the common man. For saadhakaas, it can be any time after 3.30 am as the brain is fresh to get imprinted with the saadhana message.
2. Sit on the bed and pray for 30 seconds. An advice given by Rishies 3000 years ago and 10 years ago by the experts of WHO. This aachara gives the time gap for balancing the blood pressure and heart function when the body changes its position from horizontal to vertical level.
3. Touching the earth (bhoo vandana) aimed at releasing the bio static electricity through your finger, for preventing the arthritis etc affecting your leg.
4. Avoid bed coffee to prevent the intake of the obnoxious materials from the mouth to the stomach.
5. After preliminary morning routine, take bath for cleansing the external body. Do not walk inside your home before bath as the body odor spread in the air. After bath give a tharpanam saying maathru devo bhava for mother and pitru devo bhava for your father, if your parents are no more.
6. Prayer in the pooja room or prayer room for atelast 10 minutes for cleansing the mind.
7. 10 times deep pranayaama for cleansing lungs and blood, 5 suryanamaskaras (which is now known as the king of the exercises) for smoothening movable skeletal joints, (It has 7 yoga asanaas! 5 suryanamaskara means 35 yogaasanaas).
8. Drink two glass of tulasi water for cleansing the blood by ‘washing’ it.
9. Take coffee or tea only after 10 minutes.
10. Do not read the newspaper early morning; it gives a variety of negative news which affect your mind. The psychologists advice to read something else or do some garden work/office work and then only read the news paper.
11. Help your children to go to school and bless them before they leave home. Go up to the gate for sending them off.
12. Keep punctuality for doing anything. Note down the work to be done in a piece of paper. ‘X’ mark after completing that work. This method saves time and energy.
13. Before food spend a few seconds for silent or group prayer, it activates the salivary gland and also the digestive glands.
14. Keep a smiling face. It reduces BP, cholesterol and adrenalin in the blood.
15. Never think that the life is always positive, it gives strength for facing any incidents. Know that the ‘Positives’ and ‘Negatives’ are temporary.
16. Go to the office/school/work place with positive mind and happy mood. Return home if possible at correct time, with a smiling face. Fresh up. Sit with your family and children at least 30 minutes discussing their problems and motivate them. Do, if possible a group prayer or spend ten minutes for prayer after an evening bath. Take atleast one meal a day with all family members. It strengthen family relations give and take love and affection.
17. Appreciate the achievements of your children when they sit for studies in the late evening.
18. Try to go to bed in correct time, which gives the body a biopunctuality.
19. Never keep your head towards north on the bed because the hemoglobin is a magnetic material, which gets blocked in the brain capillary when you sleep lying parallel to the magnetic meridian or earth. It creates headache, irritation, headache etc. Try to avoid south also, if you have enough space to keep your head towards east or west.
20. Before going to bed spend few seconds for prayer on the bed.
21. All prayer/reading/working should be by keeping the face towards east, for improving the capacity of the brain functioning. This again helps to maintain the heart functioning smooth as the body changes its position from vertical to horizontal.
22. Use your ears, eyes, tongue, mind and functional organs for good purposes. Hear good words and make others hear good words. See good things and make others see the good things. Talk good and make other talk good. Think good and make others think good. Do good for others and others also do good for everyone. Make every day a happy day for you, your family members and all those who are associating with you.
Post your comments to Facebook
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants