Bookmark and Share 


Healthcare Tips
Parents Home
Couples Suit
Spiritual Path
Student's Corner
Youth Resort
Management
Lighter Moments
Entertainment
Serious Side
World Tour
Internet Links
Snippets

Tamil Software
அழகி மென்பொருள்
  
Tamil-English bilingual webmagazine dedicated to education of the masses through E-books, articles, worldwide informations, Slideshows,
Presentations on various subjects, photographs and images, moral and objective oriented stories and Lectures including audio and video

CONTACT LENSES

Courtesy: Ganapathy, Kalakad

dear friends,

be carefull. A 21 year old guy used to wear a pair of contact lenses. During a barbecue party. while barbecuing, he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes. After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and ran rapidly, jumping up and down. No one in the party knew why he was doing this. Then he was admitted into hospital. The doctor said he will be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn. Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.

DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED... ..OR WHILE COOKING...!

Friends if u feel the information is important, please pass this message to all your near & dear ones.

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:
Type In Your Email:
Your Friend's Email:
Your Comments:

Receive copy:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK


*Name:  

*E-mail:  

*Comments:


*Enter number in the text box below



Post your comments to Facebook




Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants