- some facial exercises
some facial exercises for .............
We all exercise to reduce weight, for fitness, to get a perfect figure or a six pack abs, but not many of us think of facial exercise. It is needed to enhance the blood circulation in the face, to tone muscles, to prevent premature ageing etc. Facial exercise helps in maintaining the smooth and vibrant texture of the skin. Here are some facial exercises for a beautiful you -
1. Neck – The signs of oldage are first shown in the neck. You might have noticed some aged people with wrinkling neck. To hold on to the toned skin sit with back straight. Tilt your neck to look at the ceiling and purse your upper lips with lower lips. Hold the position for 2 minutes and then relax. Continue doing it for some time.
2. Chin – People who suffer double chin can reduce it with exercise. Sit straight and close your lips. Now move it into a circle. This workouts your lower chin and reduces fat from it. Do this for 10 minutes for effective results.
3. Cheek – The facial exercise for cheeks is of vital importance as it takes care also of the rest of the face. Place three fingers on your cheeks and pull them down and then try to smile as wide as you can, so that your cheeks are raised up. This is an excellent workout.
4. Eyes – Eyes the most worked-out area of the face, is also very tired. To prevent weak eye, it is important to ensure the proper working of the organ. For this with your eyes closed, move your eye balls to all sides. Then open your eyes and stretch your eyebrows. Do this for five times. If your eyes feel tired, then cover your eyes with the palm and take three deep breaths. This relaxes the eyes and rejuvenates the optic nerve. 5.Lips – Suck on a finger hard and hold that position for few minutes. This workouts the muscles around the lips, which prevents wrinkling and also makes the lips soft.
6. Whole Face – Fold your hands into a fist and squeeze your facial muscles. Hold the position for five minutes, then relax and then do it again. This pumps the blood and enhances the facial blood circulation, which results in proper functioning of facial glands and nerves.
Other exercise is to fill in the mouth with air and opening your eyes wide open. Hold it for a minute and then exhale from the mouth.
These six forms of facial exercises are the best way to anti-aging and also in it's natural form. They result in glowing and younger looking skin.
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants