- What Stops You from Being Positive?
What Stops You from Being Positive?
There are many reasons that make it difficult to produce and hold on to positivity in your mind and attitude. The external information we receive is mainly negative, and our thoughts and conversations are based on this information. Other causes include:
· Other people's negativity rubbing off on you;
· Other people's criticisms influencing you;
· Lacking clear objectives in life;
· Not having recognized your true qualities, virtues and values;
· Lacking self-confidence;
· Not believing you are a positive person;
· Keeping the past in your mind;
· Being egoistic;
· Comparing yourself with others;
· Having low self-esteem;
· Being frustrated or irritated;
· Lacking flexibility or tolerance with people or situations, etc.
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants