- What to take to bed with you in case of...
Jobs Available at KNPC (Secondment) - Kuwait!
Courtesy: S.S. Mani, kalakad
What to take to bed with you - not a Joke.
Pretty neat idea. Never thought of it before.
Put your car keys beside your bed at night
Tell your spouse, your children, your neighbours, your parents, your Dr's office, the check - out girl at the market, everyone you run across. Put your car keys beside your bed at night.
If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies.
This tip came from a neighbourhood watch coordinator. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It's a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain.
It works if you park in your driveway or garage. If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break into your house, odds are the burglar/rapist won't stick around.
After a few seconds all the neighbours will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won't want that.
And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there. This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime.
P.S. I am sending this to everyone I know because I think it is fantastic.
Would also be useful for any emergency, such as a heart attack, where you can't reach a phone. My Mom has suggested to my Dad that he carry his car keys with him in case he falls outside and she doesn't hear him. He can activate the car alarm and then she'll know there's a problem.
Jobs Available at KNPC (Secondment) - Kuwait!
PLS. FORWARD IT TO OTHERS..
Dear ALL; (Interested Applicants - Any Nationality)
Please find the below list of KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum Company) present vacancies. We consider Overseas applicants. To those interested please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & send the following on URGENT BASIS in order to process your application to KNPC. Applicants should have atleast 6 years minimum experience in oil field/major refineries/petrochemical industries & oil & gas industries.
1. Updated Resume
2. Copy of Educational Certificate
3. Work Experience certificate for minimum 6 years ( addressed to whomever it may concern)
4. Passport copy 1st and last page
5. Civil ID copy or residence copy (applicable only for local candidate)
Also please note that incomplete documents will not be processed.
Sr. - Job Title - Remarks - Take Home Salary
1. Mechanical Design Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
2. Welding & Fabrication Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
3. Industrial Engineer (B) New Recruitment KD 1600
4. Risk Assessment Engineer (A) New Recruitment KD 1400
5. Risk Assessment Specialist (A) New Recruitment KD 2200 6. Chemical Engineer New RecruitmentKD 1400
7. Process Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
8. Mechanical Plant Monitoring Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
9. Operating Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
10. TRAC Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
11. Instrument Maintenance Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
12. Implementation Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
13. Internal Comm. & Employee Relations Supervisor New Recruitment
14. Sr. Engineer, Plans. Coordination New Recruitment KD 2000
15. Planning Specialist New Recruitment KD 2200
16. Logistics Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
17. Draftsman New Recruitment KD 600
18. Quality Control Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
19. Civil Construction Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
20. Audit Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
21. Sr. Audit Engineer New Recruitment KD 2000
22. Maintenance Planning Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
23. Planning Engineer (B) New Recruitment KD 1600
24. Sr. Planning Engineer (minimum 10 years experience) New Recruitment KD 2000
25. Rotating Equipment Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
26. Nurse (Male) New Recruitment KD 600
27. Nurse (Female) New Recruitment KD 600
28. Security Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
29. Safety Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
30. Safety Ergonomics New Recruitment KD 600
31. Occupational Hygiene Technician New Recruitment KD 900
32. Field Operator New Recruitment KD 900
33. Corrosion & Mettallurgy Engineer (B) New Recruitment KD 1600
34. Operational Planning Engineer New Recruitment KD 1400
Thanks & Best Regards,
Karen Joy C. Asuncion
Office Administrator, KNPC Secondment (ICD)
Heavy Engineering Industries & Shipbuilding Co. (KSC)
P.O. Box: 10155 Shuaiba 65452, Kuwait
Tel: +965 23253000 (ext: 3087)
Fax: +965 23260125
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants