Bookmark and Share 


Healthcare Tips
Parents Home
Couples Suit
Spiritual Path
Student's Corner
Youth Resort
Management
Lighter Moments
Entertainment
Serious Side
World Tour
Internet Links
Snippets

Tamil Software
அழகி மென்பொருள்
  
Tamil-English bilingual webmagazine dedicated to education of the masses through E-books, articles, worldwide informations, Slideshows,
Presentations on various subjects, photographs and images, moral and objective oriented stories and Lectures including audio and video

energy saving - warning

Courtesy: R. Vijayaragavan, Chennai

 

Warning! from the British Ministry of Health

Regarding Energy Saving bulbs
Very Important

Warning from the British Ministry of health about Energy Saving bulbs

These type of bulbs which are called Energy Saving or low Energy bulbs, if it is broken it causes serious danger! As much that everybody will have to leave the room for at least 15 minutes.

 

Because it contains Mercury (poisonous) which cause migraine, disorientation, imbalances and different other health problems when inhaled.

And many people with allergies, causes them severe skin condition and other diseases just by touching this substance or inhaling it.

Also the ministry warned by NOT cleaning the debris of the broken bulb with the vacuum cleaner, because it would spread the contamination to other rooms in the house while using the vacuum cleaner again.

   

It must be cleaned through normal broom or brush and be kept in a sealed bag and thrown right away from the house in the bin for hazardous materials.

Notice: Mercury is dangerous, more poisonous than lead or arsenic

Tell A Friend!
Type In Your Name:
Type In Your Email:
Your Friend's Email:
Your Comments:

Receive copy:

PLEASE GIVE YOUR FEEDBACK


*Name:  

*E-mail:  

*Comments:


*Enter number in the text box below






Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants