- Never Borrow From The Future
Courtesy: Hari Nair, Trainers forum
An Angel says, 'Never borrow from the future. If you worry about what may happen tomorrow and it doesn't happen, you have worried in vain. Even if it does happen, you have to worry twice.'
2. Go to bed on time.
3. Get up on time so you can start the day unrushed.
4. Say No to projects that will compromise you.
5. Delegate tasks to capable others.
6. Simplify and unclutter your life.
7. Less is more. (Although one is often not enough, two are often too many.)
8. Allow extra time to do things and to get to places.
9. Pace yourself. Spread out big changes and difficult projects over time; don't lump the hard things all together.
10. Take one day at a time.
11. Separate worries from concerns. If a situation is a concern, find out what God would have you do and let go of the anxiety. If you can't do anything about a situation, give it up.
12. Live within your budget; don't use credit cards for ordinary purchases.
13.. Have backups; an extra car key in your wallet, an extra house key buried in the garden, extra stamps, etc.
14. K.Y.M.S. (Keep Your Mouth Shut). This single piece of advice can prevent an enormous amount of trouble.
15. Do something for the Kid in You everyday.
16. Carry a spiritually enlightening book with you to read while waiting.
17. Get enough rest.
18. Eat right.
19. Get organized, everything has its place.
20.. Listen to a tape while driving that can help improve your quality of life..
21.Keep a journal of your thoughts and inspirations.
22. Every day, find time to be alone.
23. Having problems? Try to nip small problems in the bud. Talk to God immediately. Don't wait.
24. Make friends with Godly people.
25.. Keep a folder of favorite scriptures on hand.
26. Remember that the shortest bridge between despair and hope is often a good 'Thank you Jesus ..'
28. Laugh more!
29. Take your work seriously.
30. Develop a forgiving attitude (most people are doing the best they can).
31.. Be kind to unkind people (they probably need it the most).
32. Throw out your ego.
33. Talk less; listen more.
34. Slow down.
35. Remind yourself that you are not the general manager of the universe.
36. Remember To Thank God. Be Grateful for something every day.
'If God is for us, who can be against us?'
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants