- be SAFE, Things we take for granted
Never, Never, Never do this......... Never, Never, Never do this.
A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home.
Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the Instrument still connected to the outlet.
After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud.
His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.
He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.
Cell phones are a very useful modern invention.
However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death.
Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!
FORWARD THIS TO THE PEOPLE THAT MATTER IN YOUR LIFE!!!!
AS I DID........!!
Designed and maintained by AKR Consultants